Its Fun, Addicting, and you just may learn something while playing.
* Click on the Challenge that is being played, the date should be in your topic area.
* Enter your picture for the contest here and also add a Topic of your choice for
the judge to use if your the winner
* Re size all entries to 600x800 vertical or 800x600 for horizontal shots.
ENTER YOUR PICTURE'S LIKE THIS DIAGRAM SO THEY WILL SHOW AND NOT BE AN ATTACHMENT.
* To Start Your Challenge go to the Discussion Forum area and on the left bottom area, you will see Add Discussion, click that and put your Date of Challenge and your topic. You can also add some examples there as well. Your challenge will then show up for all to enter there pics there under your Challenge. When your ready to post the winners of your Challenge do the same thing you did when you started your Challenge. Its the main page of Daily Challenge Group and again go to the Add Discussion at the bottom of the Discussion Forum area and in the subject just put Winners of your challenge...then in Message tell us your winners. You can have HM's (Honorable Mentions) then your 5th, 4th, etc or as many as you want just make sure to make it clear who the 1st Place winner is. If you want to show the winning pics just right click on the pic and save it in your pictures and re-post just the same way as when you enter your pics under the icon next to link, or as shown in the diagram above. Let us know if you need help.
* The winner will be the judge for the day and who they choose as the winner
They will use there Topic, only one of them, and start a new Daily Challenge
* You MUST check back at the time the judge says the Challenge will end, or as
soon as possible. Even with the different time zones there will already be a
Challenge started for you.
* Please reply ASAP to let us know you will judge the Challenge. If we do not
hear from you within 12 hours the judging will go to the 2nd, 3rd, etc winner.
* There should always be a Challenge in progress this way.
* Please feel free to comment on entries, just keep it nice, and if you have some
constructive feedback you can always send them a private message.
* If you can not judge, due to unavailable, feel free to enter pics anyway just put
Non Entry (NE) in your reply and try to limit your NE's to a couple.
* I hope this will work for all so lets have fun and please let us see your work.
If you have any questions let me know or post your question in the Discussion Forum.
Can't wait to see all the great work out there and have fun doing it.
If you would like to make your Challenge longer than 24 hours just let us know. We just dont want a Challenge to last less than 24 hours. So if you need 2 days...Go for it...
I know Flowers are overdone in challenges but I am seeing so many beautiful ones all over the place right now, so lets see whats blooming in your neighborhood :) 2 entries & 2 NEs Here are a some I shot this past weekend.Continue
Rules you can place 2 images, and 3 NEThis contest will end 5/ 21 about 5 PM USA time. This challenge is going to be Candid shot, "Title your image as if it was going to be a story for a book."The image below --"I'm a Kid again"Continue