The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I am really pleased with how this came out, but always looking to improve. Any thoughts would be invaluable.

Views: 120

Replies to This Discussion

Excellent Richard

Wow! Great HDR photo!

too cool for words! great job

Amazing!

John Excellent work my friend, I am never never "just a little impressed" with your HDR pieces, those I've seen so far all seem to be exceptional;in scope and scale, quality and composition. How do you do it so consistently? Now I'm going to show my ignorance here but I am still new at much of the "post processing" technology and lingo. What exactly is Vertorama? I am not familiar with the term? Thanks for sharing!! A Beautiful Pic BTW simply beautiful!

A vertorama is a panoramic shot where you stitch the image vertically instead of horizontally, allowing you to capture a much wider angle for your image.

Here's a more recent one.

Really Like it, it's certainly not overly processed at all and I'm more drawn to the composition rather than the technical HDR element. Excellent stuff

Wow!  Outstanding.

All I can say is WOW!!

Awsome, awsome, awsome!!!

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

ed wuelph liked Vinod Vasudev's photo
5 minutes ago
Mark Paterson replied to thymewarp13's discussion DP Weekly Challenge: "Reflections": Tuesday September 2, 2014 ~ Monday, September 8, 2014, 6 PM EDT in the group Daily Pics
"Thanks sky that is in Chicago at the bean spent a weekend doing street photography in the windy…"
11 minutes ago
Skybella replied to thymewarp13's discussion DP Weekly Challenge: "Reflections": Tuesday September 2, 2014 ~ Monday, September 8, 2014, 6 PM EDT in the group Daily Pics
"wow ... I really like this one, Mark!  Very fun!"
12 minutes ago
ed wuelph posted photos
13 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service