This month the contest theme is Landmark Photography. A landmark is defined as an object or feature of a landscape or town that enables someone to establish their location. How many times have you taken the perfect shot of that famous building or monument that you couldn’t wait to show to your family or friends, or submit to a stock agency, only to slowly realize that it is only one of thousands of similar perfect shots of that particular icon? This is a challenge with photographing popular locations. Here is an article on photographing landmarks if it helps.
Enter a photo by joining the group and attaching the photo to your response in this discussion, not a new discussion.
1. Entry photos must be somehow related to Landmark Photography.
2. If you enter a photo - it must be your own work.
3. Post-processing or photo editing is allowed, but keep in mind if you go overboard on it, people probably won't vote for your photo.
4. 1 photo per person per month.
5. Members can give their opinions about entries, and then the entries will be narrowed down to three in the last few days of the month for final voting in a new discussion.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
The Mighty Orange River - To the left is South Africa and to the right is Namibia.
There is an image icon at the reply box...click that to include your image.
My favorite place in the entire world!! I love this photograph!!!
Nice Baltimore image Deborah