This month the contest theme is Light Trail Photography.Taking photo’s of light trails may seem difficult, but it’s rather easier than expected, and is based on a lot of trial and error. Light trail photos are most common found with car headlights and tail lights, but you can also make light trails with stars (star trails) or any other light in motion. PictureCorrect has a few articles on the subject if you would like to learn more.
Enter a photo by joining the group and attaching the photo to your response in this discussion, not a new discussion.
1. Entry photos must be somehow related light trail photography.
2. If you enter a photo - it must be your own work.
3. Post-processing or photo editing is allowed, but keep in mind if you go overboard on it, people probably won't vote for your photo.
4. 1 photo per person per month.
5. Members can give their opinions about entries, and then the entries will be narrowed down to three in the last few days of the month for final voting in a new discussion.
Replies are closed for this discussion.