The Photography Network - PictureSocial

This month the contest theme is Macro Photography. This could include any type of that is taken at a close distance to the subject. PictureCorrect offers many articles on macro photography that can provide some guidance and ideas, such as this one on macro photography tips. All entries will be considered.

Enter a photo by joining the group and attaching the photo to your response in this discussion, not a new discussion.

Contest Rules:
1. Entry photos must be somehow related to Macro Photography.
2. If you enter a photo - it must be your own work.
3. Post-processing or photo editing is allowed, but keep in mind if you go overboard on it, people probably won't vote for your photo.
4. 1 photo per person per month.
5. Members can give their opinions about entries, and then the entries will be narrowed down to three in the last few days of the month for final voting in a new discussion.

Views: 766

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

So pretty :-)
I love this!
Vibrant..
This is so amazing!
WOW beautiful.
looks good enough to eat.
Butterfly
Attachments:

RSS

Black Friday is Here!

Latest Activity

Ioana Draghiciu liked Mitch Johanson's photo
1 minute ago
Rose replied to Rose's discussion Tomorrow Is Another Day ~ Sunrise ~ Sunset in the group Room To Grow
"Sunrise Over The Atlantic Ocean"
2 minutes ago
James Elliott replied to JimK.'s discussion WHATS YOUR HONEST OPINION ABOUT THE QUALITY OF PICTURE SOCIAL
"People were complaining about this exact issue last time I was here. Unfortunately a lot of people…"
3 minutes ago
Ken Gordon commented on Ken Gordon's blog post Epson 4900 Print Head Problems
"They definitely do. There are so many x900 owners out there that are so unhappy, I am surprised the…"
14 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service