This month the contest theme is Pet Photography. Each pet has a unique personality that often can be difficult to capture. Some are lazy, quiet and docile, while others are hyperactive, energetic and inquisitive. This month we challenge you to take some pet photography, whether it is your pet or someone else's is fine, all entries will be considered. PictureCorrect has a few articles on the subject if you would like to learn more: tips for better pet photography, how to photograph pets, kitten photography tips, and pet photography tips and techniques.
Enter a photo by joining the group and attaching the photo to your response in this discussion, not a new discussion.
1. Entry photos must be somehow related to Pet Photography.
2. If you enter a photo - it must be your own work.
3. Post-processing or photo editing is allowed, but keep in mind if you go overboard on it, people probably won't vote for your photo.
4. 1 photo per person per month.
5. Members can give their opinions about entries, and then the entries will be narrowed down to three in the last few days of the month for final voting in a new discussion.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Oh those eyes.
Great expression you captured.
love the eyes
showing great expression