This month the contest theme is Photos that Tell a Story. A photograph has the ability to convey emotion, mood, narrative, ideas and messages – all of which are important elements of story telling. Someone told it right: A picture is worth a thousand words. PictureCorrect has a storytelling photography article on the subject if you would like to learn more.
Enter a photo by joining the group and attaching the photo to your response in this discussion, not a new discussion.
1. Entry photos must be somehow Photos that Tell a Story.
2. If you enter a photo - it must be your own work.
3. Post-processing or photo editing is allowed, but keep in mind if you go overboard on it, people probably won't vote for your photo.
4. 1 photo per person per month.
5. Members can give their opinions about entries, and then the entries will be narrowed down to three in the last few days of the month for final voting in a new discussion.
Replies are closed for this discussion.