The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Hey people,

small question, I would love to buy a Nikkor 50mm, but can anybody tell me if there would be a great difference between the 1.4 and 1.8 version ?

Tags: 50mm, Nikkor

Views: 11

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Depechie, I own the 1,8 and haven't compared it to the 1.4...I know that is your question but, I am very happy with my lens. According to reviews the 1.8 is a steal when it comes to prime Nikon lens's. 100.00 dollars. I didn't hesitate to spend the 100.00 and I find the 1.8 to be crystal clear.

Sincerely,
John
Hey John,

Thanks for the reply !
I was actually thinking the same thing... I would think the 1.8 would be fine enough :)

Greets
Glenn
Hi Depechie, you will be very impressed with the lens for the price.

Sincerely,
John
Both are great, I didn't see any real differences. Get either one! :-)
Hey Dawn... Yes I'm a BIG Depeche Mode fan ;)

I've recently bought a AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G and I have to say I love it very much!!!
please tell me what you are shooting with this lens, i recently bought one but have not used it yet.
Oh Sylvia I shoot a lot of things with it!!
Mostly normal family situations indoor and outdoor!
I have a Nikon 50 mm lens 1.4, very good lens and take sharp clean image, I recommend you should get the 1.4 if you are interesting in very sharp image, and it also shoot well in very low light situation,

RSS

Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Monday October 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Thanks so very much Earl!"
8 minutes ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion THE DAILY VIEW Monday October 20th 2014 in the group The Daily View
"R6  A R7  A R8  B"
11 minutes ago
Joe Machuta liked Nina Mukhashvili's photo
17 minutes ago
Joe Machuta liked Nina Mukhashvili's photo
17 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service