The Photography Network - PictureSocial

dennis sowell's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to you both, and any others that may yet reply!     :)   Friends I took Mark…"

dennis sowell replied Jul 4, 2012 to FindingTotal Number of Shutter Actuations on Nikon D-300 or Nikon DSLRs if they are similar process to find.

3 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by dennis sowell

"Thanks Steven for responding to the thread that asked whether purchasing a new Nikon…"

dennis sowell replied May 6, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bouldin

"Good thinking  Max, I hope you are right, and sooner rather than later especially. W…"

dennis sowell replied Mar 1, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bouldin

"Permalink Reply by dennis sowell 18 minutes ago                Delete It’s a good qu…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 27, 2012 to Nikkor 80-400mm redesign

6 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by dennis sowell

"Tina, You've been given some good answers to your good questions.  What I havent see…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 15, 2012 to New to DSLR (Nikon d3100)

25 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Dwyer

"   Thanks friends for the feedback, opinions and comments. I don't often allow mysel…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 14, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

29 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Thomas Bouldin

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Lucy Briggs replied to Lucy Briggs's discussion Spring time 20th-22nd of April ends 8pm UK time in the group 72 Hour Blue Ribbon Challenge!
"Love the colours in the first one nice shot :)"
1 minute ago
Robert Davis liked Tracy DePaola's photo
1 minute ago
Andy P replied to Andy P's discussion DPers Main Gallery Pics in the group Original Daily Pics
"Damn, I ran out of edit time ~ I'm not used to that, ha. Fields Park Spider Web"
1 minute ago
Carolana commented on Penny Baxter's group Trees & Bushes
"Dogwood blossoms."
2 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service