The Photography Network - PictureSocial

dennis sowell's Discussions (68)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks to you both, and any others that may yet reply!     :)   Friends I took Mark…"

dennis sowell replied Jul 4, 2012 to FindingTotal Number of Shutter Actuations on Nikon D-300 or Nikon DSLRs if they are similar process to find.

3 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by dennis sowell

"Thanks Steven for responding to the thread that asked whether purchasing a new Nikon…"

dennis sowell replied May 6, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

30 May 28
Reply by Keith Nelson

"Good thinking  Max, I hope you are right, and sooner rather than later especially. W…"

dennis sowell replied Mar 1, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

30 May 28
Reply by Keith Nelson

"Permalink Reply by dennis sowell 18 minutes ago                Delete It’s a good qu…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 27, 2012 to Nikkor 80-400mm redesign

6 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by dennis sowell

"Tina, You've been given some good answers to your good questions.  What I havent see…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 15, 2012 to New to DSLR (Nikon d3100)

25 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Joseph Dwyer

"   Thanks friends for the feedback, opinions and comments. I don't often allow mysel…"

dennis sowell replied Feb 14, 2012 to Will buying a New Nikon, D-800/800E, or other upgrade, make me or anyone a Better Photographer?

30 May 28
Reply by Keith Nelson

RSS

Only a Few Days Left!

Latest Activity

Robert Davis commented on Kevin Coniff's photo
Thumbnail

Post Storm Blues

"The world does offer up moments of glorious sights, to capture those moments ... divine. All I can…"
39 seconds ago
Robert Davis liked Kevin Coniff's photo
1 minute ago
Robert Davis commented on Stephanie Alexandra's photo
Thumbnail

Suspended

"Vertigo  . . . but I love it."
3 minutes ago
Janice Bailey replied to Robert Davis's discussion Time - beginning or ending? in the group Bob's Photo Group
" My favorite movie of all time.  LOL"
3 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service