The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Ark Dwiti's Discussions (144)

Discussions Replied To (80) Replies Latest Activity

":-)"

Ark Dwiti replied Sep 23, 2013 to playing with photoshop to make it a long exposure shot..!!

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"i just added motion blur to the layer which had the added cloud in it..so the monume…"

Ark Dwiti replied Sep 23, 2013 to playing with photoshop to make it a long exposure shot..!!

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"the clouds are added in photoshop Anon..so no magic done as such by me to make you w…"

Ark Dwiti replied Sep 22, 2013 to playing with photoshop to make it a long exposure shot..!!

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"thank you Ron. :-) .. but this isnt a temple...its the Taj Mahal, Agra (India), one…"

Ark Dwiti replied Sep 22, 2013 to playing with photoshop to make it a long exposure shot..!!

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"thank you Bruce.. :)"

10 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"Thank you Robert... now talking about the flaws you pointed out... 1) yes the headli…"

Ark Dwiti replied Jan 14, 2013 to vintage car...!!!! suggestion needed...

4 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"Thank you Sharon :-)"

Ark Dwiti replied Jan 14, 2013 to vintage car...!!!! suggestion needed...

4 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"thanks everyone for your kind comments and appreciation... :-)"

Ark Dwiti replied Jan 13, 2013 to support of the old..!!!!

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"Thanks Mark and Sharon for the appreciation :-)"

Ark Dwiti replied Jan 5, 2013 to making of puffed rice...!!!!

3 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

"thank you Sharon :-)"

Ark Dwiti replied Dec 24, 2012 to support of the old..!!!!

6 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Ark Dwiti

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Profile IconMaciej Lewinski, André Lévesque, Crystal Spikes and 10 more joined The Photography Network - PictureSocial
45 seconds ago
Gagan Dhiman posted a blog post

Wedding photographer

Hello Fellow photographer friends,I need your helpPlease take moment to vote for me and help me win…See More
2 minutes ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion *********TODAY'S DISCUSSION ******** in the group The Daily View
"what a gorgeous edit!  Did you envision it that way or just worked it until it happened? That…"
3 minutes ago
Michael Smits posted a photo

Drawing Effect - Created with Adobe Photoshop

This is a final image from one of my latest Photoshop tutorials.( Drawing Effect ) although it's…
6 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service