The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Just experimenting with HDR and along with other Photoshop techniques. Tell me what you think.

Views: 162

Replies to This Discussion

this is a great photo,if you can just bring down the noise some what i think it would be excellent. wonderful  experiment i will have to try some thing like this my self.keep up the good work.

It is a great image, like direwolf said, it has quite a bit of noise but also the poles stiking out of the water distract me and my eyes are drawn to them, maybe getting rid of them would be a good idea.  Othe rthen that Is a great image.

Thanks direwold and Cesar. Removing the grain no problem. How this? Removing the poles - I guess I could easily remove them using content aware, but they a part of what a world famous structure. I do see your point though, and thanks for the suggestion.

wow this is so much better.i like the poles for some reason.i would leave them.this is an outstanding photo.well done .

Amazing photo, don't really mind the noise maybe getting rid of the noise from the sky and water would really help. Have you tried using LR for editing B/W with the color adjustments or Silver Efex Pro 2. 

Looks good! Maybe you could try to increase the contrast a little (it's a bit too grey, lots of 'midtones') ... to see what happens

Thanks Anatoliy - I usually start with lightroom and have a select few of my images to really play with in photoshop - since it give you more control on what tweaks go where on the image. Have not try  Silver Efex Pro 2 but I am thinking of trying out Topaz to see if the BW come out any better than what I already have. Lea - I'll try playing with the contrast a bit and see if it helps - thanks.

You can try Silver Efex Pro 2 as a 15 day trial on their website.

RSS

Deal Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Jordan replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion PLEASE VOTE IN THIS ART GALLERY in the group The Daily View
"Gerry's landscape and TJ's gate."
14 minutes ago
Jordan replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion PLEASE VOTE IN THIS ART GALLERY in the group The Daily View
"Reg's waterfall."
18 minutes ago
"Linus's red tractor wheels get my vote."
21 minutes ago
"Scott's beach."
23 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service