The Photography Network - PictureSocial

Please let me know your comments..

Views: 105

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Raghuram. I would straighten the horizon line in the 3 of them. In the first one, I think it would have been a good choice not to place the horizon line in the middle (1/3,2/3 rule). I really like the last one, I just wish there was a bit more of sand to have to add texture.

All three are nice photos. My comments: On number one it would have been better to take it when the boat was closer to the sun so you could crop out some of the negative space. Number two was almost a perfect photo except for the garbage on the beach. On the 3rd I'd have waited until the sun was a little lower to lessen the space between the person on the beach and the sun.. The colors on all of them were excellent and these are just my opinions. Take them with a grain of salt.

thanks folks for your comments 

RSS

Only a Little While Left!

Latest Activity

Chris (Frog) replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
" I have featured Gary`s image on the front page for this week."
6 minutes ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"Good morning, Mary.  Good picture showing perspective.         …"
10 minutes ago
TJ replied to Chris (Frog)'s discussion The Daily View April 21st 2014 in the group The Daily View
"I think this is going to be one of the best symmetry articles I come across.…"
13 minutes ago
S. Lloyd Winn commented on John Booth's photo
15 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2014   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service