The Photography Network - PictureSocial

I was inspired by Chris Kotsiopoulos to do these with my photos. What does everyone think?

Views: 0

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Very interesting. Now you're gonna' have to explain just how you did that.

Of course. It's all in panoramics, layers, and polar coordinates. First, I take a panoramic shot(s) 360 degrees. Second, I make multiple layers of the photo (the background is whatever photo I decide to use). Third, I play around with the polar coordinates until something looks good. Forth, I hit save.

I know this is the simple explanation but maybe I can find enough time to write a detailed description of what I did with these photos... as soon as I figure out how I did it. I find I have to relearn a lot of things that I do because I forget how I did them in the first place. 

RSS

Huge Discount Ending Soon!

Latest Activity

Terrence John Davey replied to Terrence John Davey's discussion Let's Put Them Here! in the group Room To Grow
"Shady Lane"
7 minutes ago
Wendy W replied to Terrence John Davey's discussion New 5 Day Challenge! "Birds of a Feather" Ending August 3, 9:PM EDT in the group Room To Grow
"from today's bike ride. A Cormorant i think"
10 minutes ago
Terrence John Davey replied to Rose's discussion Alphabet Photography in the group Room To Grow
"S is for Swalowtail Butterfly"
15 minutes ago
Wendy W replied to Rose's discussion Alphabet Photography in the group Room To Grow
"cute! reminds me of my chickens back home! Love the bantams!"
17 minutes ago

Free Photography Tips

We offer free daily photography tips for all experience levels. Click Here to Subscribe Now!.

© 2015   Created by PictureSocial.com.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service